- About Us
- Water Proofing
- What is Waterproofing?
- Importance of Waterproofing
- Types of Waterproofing
- Waterproofing Products
- Bitumen Membrane
- Bitumen Liquid Membrane
- Bitumen Primer
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Contact Us
Bituminous Liquid Membrane
A liquid waterproofing membrane is essential for protecting many building structures. Innovative and different products characterized by long-lasting, high efficiency, high performances and by multi-purpose applications because they can be used on a different support. Bituroll's liquid waterproofing products have a high technology content and offer high resistances: UV rays resistance, ponding water resistance, weathering agents resistance, freeze-thaw cycles resistance, traction resistance, cracks resistance, high and low-temperature resistance.
Features of bituminous liquid membrane
- Never curing, content of curing material more than 99%, almost no volatile. Always keep gel-like after construction.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion, high and low temperature; Non-toxic, no odour, no pollution, flame-retardant.
- Strong adhesion to any kind of substrate, can be applied on wet substrate.
- Good flexibility, high elongation, well adapted to substrate deformation.
- Strong self sealing. The non-curable rubber modified bitumen waterproof coating will flow to the damaged place and fill full in it.
- Simple application by airless spray, scraper. It's both ok to construction at normal temperature and sub-zero.
- Compatible with other waterproof materials together to improve the waterproof effect.
- Form the stable, seamless and complete waterproof layer.
Types of Bituminous Liquid Membrane
Elastomeric SBS Modified Bitumen Emulsion
Nurproof is an SBS modified bituminous liquid membrane composed of elastomers, bitumen, resins and additives dissolve in solvent. It is a thixotropic paste easily applicable horizontally and vertically. Once dried it forms an elastic, continuous, waterproofing membrane resistant against thermal changes, UV rays and acid rains.
- Outstanding waterproof properties to ensure great protection to ensure great protection against corrosion. Easy to use, single components.
- High elasticity with permanent flexible membrane.
- Excellent water resistant after complete hardening.
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates.
- Excellent resistance against Chloride and Sulphate ions.
- Resistant to underground soil ground water aggressive effect.
Types of Nurproof
Nurproof is a single component high performance waterproofing membrane with high elasticity and low water permeability. NURPROOF complies with ASTM C 836 Standard Specification for high solids content, cold liquid applied elastomeric waterproofing membrane.
Nurproof WB is a water based bitumen emulsion. It is dark brown in colour and dries to a black flexible protective coating which also acts as a curing compound. The finished film is tough and waterproof and forms a barrier to water and vapour transmission.
Rubberized bitumen emulsion
Nurcoat is a ready to use cold applied bitumen emulsion modified with SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber), to provide a tough durable and elastic coating. The cured film is weatherproof and resistant to aggressive ground salts.
- Single component, odourless, non-flammable and easy to apply tough impermeable film with good resistance to rupture during back filling
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Sufficient elasticity to accommodate small movements and hairline cracks.
- Suitable for application into damp surfaces.
- Asbestos free, it can be applied in cold and confined spaces.
- Resist attack from chloride and sulphate ions, excellent resistance to extreme of temperature, avoiding risk of flow or embrittlement.
- Non-toxic, Eco friendly
Epoxy Based Bitumen Membrane
NURPOXY is a two-component, water-based epoxy system. It provides high hardness and abrasion resistance. It can be applied on dry or slightly damp substrates, without standing water. It is classified as SR-B2,0 according to ASTM D638:03.
NURPOXY is used as a primer and other polyurethane systems, when applied on non-absorptive substrates or old waterproofing layers. It may also be used as a primer, as well as for preparing (with the addition of quartz sand) a repairing (filling) material for cement-based substrates, such as concrete or cement screeds, that will be covered with epoxy resinsNurproxy
|Pack Size||Per Pallet|