- About Us
- Water Proofing
- What is Waterproofing?
- Importance of Waterproofing
- Types of Waterproofing
- Waterproofing Products
- Bitumen Membrane
- Bitumen Liquid Membrane
- Bitumen Primer
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Contact Us
NURMASTIC (Rubberized Bitumen Sealant) is a single component, ready to use bitumen sealant with selected grade of asphalt, high content of elastomeric rubber, fibres, mineral filler, anti-sagging agent and fast evaporating solvent. NURMASTIC can be used for sealing and waterproofing of joints, cracks, holes, etc. Once cured, NURMASTIC forms black flexible sealant with excellent adhesion to most of construction products.
Nurmastic is used in
- Sealing low movement joints in concrete pavements, bridges, building structures, etc...
- Sealing joints at waterproofing membrane termination grooves, filling gaps and sealing between brick work and roof flashing
- Sealant for tiles, slates, manhole covers, around pipe entries, pipe joints, seawalls, subways and basement structures
- Filling cracks and in roofing materials such as felt, lead, zinc, steel, corrugated cement sheets
Advantages of using NURMASTIC (Rubberized Bitumen Sealant)
- Single component, ready to use formulation.
- No preheating is required
- Excellent adhesion and bonding properties
- Good expansion and contraction properties
- Good mechanical properties
- Easy applied by tools or by gun
- Resistant to bacterial attack
NurMastic (Rubberized Bitumen Sealant) - Typical Characterstics & Product information
|Appearance||Semi Stiff Paste|
|Density, [g/cc]||1.1 ± 0.05|
|Chemical And Water Resistance|| Resistant to: most salt solutions, dilute acids
and alkalis, water and alcohol.
Not resistant to: oils, solvents and some detergent solutions
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +35°C|
|Setting Time||24 to 48 hrs. depending upon conditions of exposure|
|Movement accommodation factor||10% (for butt joints)|
|Shelf Life||12 months from date of manufacture in tightly sealed, undamaged containers.|
|Storage Conditions||Should be stored under moderate temperature (+10°C to +40°C).|
*All values are subject to 5 - 10 % tolerance
1 Kg. of NURMASTIC will approximately fill the following lengths.
|Joint Width (mm)||Joint Depth (mm)||Sealed Length (meters)|
Instructions For Use
Packing: 20Kg Metalic Pails