- About Us
- Water Proofing
- What is Waterproofing?
- Importance of Waterproofing
- Types of Waterproofing
- Waterproofing Products
- Bitumen Membrane
- Bitumen Liquid Membrane
- Bitumen Primer
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Contact Us
Bitumen Primer is bitumen based primer for the surface conditioning of concrete and timber substrates prior to the application of heat fused APP and SBS modified bitumen membranes. Bituminous primers and black bituminous paints produced with oxidised bitumen and selected pure solvents. Black bituminous paints are used to anchor bituminous membranes, coat pipes, protect concrete and metal structures; they can also be applied on wet surfaces. Suitable for anchoring “hot” applied bituminous coatings on metal surfaces (oil and gas pipelines, aqueducts, etc.).
They are also suitable for sealing the porosity of concrete substrates as well as for preparing a valid binding primer for multiple bituminous waterproofing coats and bituminous membranes. The product has a fast curing time, excellent penetration and adhesion to the substrate and absence of superficial tackiness.
Features of Primer
- Improves the bond of bituminous materials
- Binder for dust particles
- Surface dressing to masonry and metal surfaces
- Corrosion and chemical resistant.
- Penetrates and seals porous surfaces.
- Cost-effective, no heating, thinning or mixing.
- Compatible with various substrates and structures.
Types of Primer
Solvent Based Bitumen Primer
Nurprime SB is a premium quality, quick-drying solvent-based bitumen primer. It acts as a primer and sealer coat for masonry and concrete to improve the bonding of bituminous materials. When dry, the product forms an odourless and seamless free bitumen film suitable for the protection of metals, concrete roofing felt, fiber cement, corrugated iron, asphalt and wood against water attack.
- Versatile bituminous primer for porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Cold applies, does not require heating. Rapid drying. Seamless/ joint free.
- Can be applied on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Improves the adhesion between bitumen-based sheet membranes and coating.
- Excellent coverage rate.
- Strengthens surfaces, eliminating loose dust.
- Excellent adherence to all traditional substrate.
- Thanks to its superior adhesion, the bituminous membrane can adhere on the surface excellently.
- After evaporation of the water it contains, it forms a waterproof and water-insoluble layer.
- Suitable for interior applications because of non-toxic and non-flammable content.
- Water-based. Envronment-friendly.
- Adheres perfectly to all kinds of surfaces, even when the surface is moist.
Water Based Bitumen Primer
Nurprime WB is an emulsified bitumen based primer designed for applications as a primer and sealer coat. Primer helps to block dust and reduces concrete porosity. The product provides good adhesion, penetration of the substrate and above all that it is formulated with water, therefore it is not flammable and is not dangerous to use. The product is odorless.
|Pack Size||Per Pallet|