- About Us
- Water Proofing
- What is Waterproofing?
- Importance of Waterproofing
- Types of Waterproofing
- Waterproofing Products
- Bitumen Membrane
- Bitumen Liquid Membrane
- Bitumen Primer
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Contact Us
Water Based Bitumen Coat
NURPRIME WB is a pure bitumen emulsion supplied as a viscous liquid for water proofing to substructure and super structure areas in buildings and civil engineering projects. The coating is dark brown in colour and dries to black flexible protective film.
Advantages of Nurprime WB
- Cold applied, no heating required
- Reduced chloride penetrations due to hard impermeable surface
- Multipurpose, serves both as a protective coating and curing membrane
- Environmentally friendly. Contains no Solvents, no health hazards
- Asbestos free, odorless. Can be applied in closed and confined spaces.
- Easy application due to paintable consistency, suitable for new and old concrete.
Typical Technical Data
|Color||Dark Brown/ Black Coating|
|Solid content||32% ± 2|
|Specific Gravity @ 25°C||1. 02 ± 0.02|
|Service Temperature||5°C to 85° C|
|Application Temperature||5°C to 65° C|
|Drying time @ 25°C|| Touch Dry - 2 to 4 Hours per coat |
Hard Dry - 5 to 6 Hours
Firm Dry - 24 Hours
|Chemical Resistance||Water, aqueous groundwater, Salt solutions, mild detergents, Acids and Alkalis|
|Softening point||50°C to 55°C|
General waterproofing and damp proofing of concrete, brick walls/foundations, asbestos cement sheets, roofing felts, woods etc. Protection of steelwork, pipes and metal.
The product NURPRIME WB complies to ASTM C309-11 and ASTM D1227, Type 2, Class 2.
- Agitate the drum before use. The drum should be rolled on the ground back and forth before decanting material.
- Apply by brush or roller. Two or more coats must be applied to ensure a durable finish. Second and subsequent coats should be applied at right angles to each other once previous coat have fully cured, allow min 24 hours between first and second coat for better curing.
- NURPRIME WB can be applied to damp but not water clogged surfaces, dampen the brush before and occasionally during use, for smoother application.
Instructions For Use
Packing: 200 Liter Barrel, 20 Liter Pails
Toxicity: Toxic Material
Transportation: Non-Hazardous Material