- About Us
- Water Proofing
- What is Waterproofing?
- Importance of Waterproofing
- Types of Waterproofing
- Waterproofing Products
- Bitumen Membrane
- Bitumen Liquid Membrane
- Bitumen Primer
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Contact Us
Rubberized Bitumen Coating
Nurcoat is a single component high performance waterproofing membrane with high elasticity and low water permeability. Nurcoat is an emulsified rubber modified bitumen coating, which dries to form a tough, seamless, flexible vapor proof protective coating. Nurcoat R10 conforms to the requirement of ASTMD 1227 Type lll.
Advantages of Nurcoat
- Cold applied, no heating required
- Forms elastomeric membrane
- Reduced chloride penetrations due to hard impermeable surface
- Multipurpose, serves both as a protective coating and curing membrane
- Environmentally friendly. Contains no Solvents, no health hazards
- Asbestos free, odorless. Can be applied in closed and confined spaces.
- Easy application due to paintable consistency, suitable for new and old concrete.
Typical Technical Data
|Color||Dark Brown/ Black Coating|
|Solid content||40 % ± 5|
|Specific Gravity @ 25°C||1. 02 ± 0.05 @ 250 C|
|Service Temperature||-10 0 C to 850 C|
|Application Temperature||10°C to 65° C|
|Drying time @ 25°C||2-4 hours per coat|
|Chemical Resistance||Water, aqueous groundwater, Salt solutions, milddetergents, Acids and Alkalis|
Can be used for a wide variety of applications, like protective coating on concrete foundations, curing compound on freshly cast concrete structures, damp proof membrane in sandwich constructions , vapor proof barrier coating for interior & exterior floors & walls.
- Agitate the drum before use. The drum should be rolled on the ground back and forth before decanting material.
- Apply by brush or roller. Two or more coats must be applied to ensure a durable finish. Second and subsequent coats should be applied at right angles to each other once previous coat have fully cured, allow min 24 hours between first and second coat for better curing.
- Nurcoat R10 can be applied to damp but not water clogged surfaces, dampen the brush before and occasionally during use, for smoother application.
- Note: The applied coatings of Nurcoat R10 require full cure before it undergo flood test. To achieve full cure will take 6-7 days, subject to favorable moisture, temperature and ventilation conditions in the location.
Packing: 200 Liter Barrel, 20 Liter Pails
Toxicity: Toxic Material
Transportation: Non-Hazardous Material